Eurographics The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37".
- Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The Schema delle Proporzioni (Vitruvian Man, Canon of Proportions or Proportions of Man) is a world-renowned drawing dated around 1487. The drawing depicts the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry written by the ancient Roman architect Vitruvius.
- Officially Licensed. MUSEUM QUALITY. Premium Reproduction.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.